Railway Recruitment Control Board has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 35277 Posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk and Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master. Details regarding qualifications, experience etc. along with application online form apply from RRB official website https://mumbai.rrbonlinereg.co.in/ on or before 31 March 2019.
For CEN No.01/2019 for Non Technical Popular Categories(NTPC) – Under Graduate and Graduate Posts
- Total Posts: 35,277 Posts
- Under Graduate Posts: 10,628
- Graduate Posts: 24,649
- Name of Posts:
- Under Graduate Posts: Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains
Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Graduate Posts: Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master.
- Educational qualification:
- Under Graduate Posts: 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination
- Graduate Posts: University Degree or its equivalent
- Age Limit:
- Under Graduate Posts: 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2019.
- Graduate Posts: 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019
- Fee: General/OBC: Rs. 500/- [SC/ST/EBC/Minority/PWD/Women/Ex-servicemen: Rs. 250/-]
- How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online https://mumbai.rrbonlinereg.co.in/ form 01.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs. to 31.03.2019 at 23.59 hrs.
- Important Date:
Starting Date : 01 March 2019
Last date to apply: 31 March 2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule between June – September 2019
For more details Candidates can visit the official website http://www.rrbmumbai.gov.in/
Download advertisement click here
Apply online click here https://mumbai.rrbonlinereg.co.in